The Essential Social Media Plan
This plan includes:
- 12 hours a month of dedicated time on working on your social media presence.
- 2 blog posts per month will be written and distributed on your blog and other avenues including your social network.
- 15 Facebook posts per week. That’s 3 per day (Monday-Friday).
- 15 Tweets per week. That’s 3 per day (Monday-Friday)
This plan also includes
- A social Network of no more than 10 social sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Over 30 Social Bookmark Links. Many of these are the highly valuable “Do Follow” links.
- Content will be distributed to a minimum of 5 different site including PR, .edu and .gov.
We will actively build your followers and fans. Accept or decline new requests on your social sites (all of them).
We will reply to all messages posted on the sites. The replies will initially be yours until your business methods are learned and them we should be able to answer them without bothering you for clarification.
All posts and blog articles will contain custom retina ready graphics. The graphics will be pertinent to what the article or post is about. they will be High Definition and 100% retina ready for a clear crisp look. The articles will be a minimum of 500 words and grammatically correct.
As always, we monitor for spam and can be reached 24/7 for any problems, concerns or special promotions you want to notify your followers about.